Ask about our volume-based corporate fee schedule.
D&D Associates Paralegal Professional Corporation has assisted our clients in all areas of the law, including unpaid accounts, damage claims or negligence – we can help!
Monetary Jurisdiction of the Small Claims Court
The current limit of the Small Claims Court is $35,000.00. Many litigants choose to sue in small claims court even if what they are owed is slightly higher then $35,000.00, as the cost to proceed in the higher court is greater and the process more time consuming.
During the consultation we will review your case and give you an honest opinion regarding the strength or weakness of your case. We will also provide you with our fee schedule giving you a realistic understanding of what your legal costs will be, so that you can make an informed decision.
We provide the following services:
– Preparation of demand letters
– Preparation of Court Documents, i.e. Plaintiff Claims, Defences, Notice of Motion, etc.
– Representation at Court for all required attendances such as settlement conferences, trials, motions, etc.
– Enforcement of Judgments and Board or Tribunal Orders, i.e. Notice of Garnishment, Examinations, Writ of Seizure and Sale, etc.
– Filing Judgments and/or Orders with a Credit Bureau
– Skip Tracing
– Corporate searches
– Driver’s License/Vehicle searches
– Case law research
“Their vast knowledge, experience and hard work makes them great to work with.”